Wednesday, May 07, 2008

What is this?

This blog will hopefully be somewhere I can post about things that I am passionate about, without interrupting the 'fluffiness' of my other blog. This blog is still about me and my life, but also about news stories and other matters that are important to me. Hence the mixture of the Strawberry (me) and the Passionfruit (things I am passionate about). The topics I blog about will depend on what I want to say!

Why 'Way of Micah'? It is a reference to Micah 6:8...
     He has showed you, O man, what is good.
     And what does the Lord require of you?
     To act justly and to love mercy
     and to walk humbly with your God.

This is, to me, a summary of how a Christian should live. It is a summary of what I hope to be and using it as the URL is a reminder to me to try to live up to this verse.

On a similar note is this verse (James 1:27)
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

There are the beginnings of this new venture.

No comments: